- Teams consist of 3 members - One from each class: Super Pro, Footbrake, Pro
- Teams will register team name and members/classes and pay $100 team registration fee prior to round 1 on race day.
- Teams members will race in their classes as usual, paying for race entry fees as usual, and will win purses as usual.
- Racers can participate in more than one team in a different class. (For example, Joe can be on team 1 racing super pro, and on team 2 racing pro class.)
- Throughout the races, teams will earn points based on the the performance of each team member. Points will be calculated in the tower and posted live on the I-57 website throughout the race.
- The team with the most points at the end of the event will win 100% of the team entry fees collected for that event.
- Racers do not have to be a member of a team to compete in any of the races. The team competition is merely running within the regular points program bracket races.
1 - round won
2 - perfect Light
2 - perfect dial
1 - all 3 team members win round with no buy back